- Six days of conference sessions of 2 hours each, enabling participants to keep constant attention while devoting the remaining part of the working day to their ongoing activities
- Increased number of oral communications, which are pre-recorded and made available on-line to participants throughout the entire event, to be accessed at any time, regardless of time zone
- Maximum visibility to poster contributions, with no time limit to explore all of them, and possibility to communicate directly with the author
- Increased time for live interactions, with half of the total live conference time to interactive round tables
- One-to-one interaction among scientists, to facilitate networking and collaborations
- Life-long availability of congress presentations to delegates, by keeping the recorded videos hosted on Infowine (internet Journal of Enology and Viticulture ISSN 1826-1590) well beyond the conference end.
Please refer to the following user guide containing all the technical details: DOWNLOAD PDF
The Organizing and Scientific Committees of the MACROWINE 2021 conference are calling for bids to host the 2023 conference.